Constantine is an extremely creative individual with extensive experience in all areas of design, marketing and mechanics. He holds vast knowledge of web design, graphic design, branding, sales, digital marketing, overall business management and development due to almost two decades as a serial entrepreneur.
His interpersonal strengths are all forms of communication: account management, digital and telephone correspondence, public speaking and ‘one-to-one’ or ‘one-to-many’ training. Throughout his professional career he gained a thorough understanding of WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, Adobe Creative Suite, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Microsoft Office and some really strange time logging apps.
He has a passion for mechanics, fabrication and automotive design. His automotive design skills are second to none, with expertise in high end cars, motorcycles, boats, as well as vintage vehicles.
Constantine’s combination of technical knowhow and interpersonal skills make him a valuable leader for any team.
Lead Designer & Owner
Of All Trades | Aug 2009 – Today
We build businesses by means of design and marketing.
- You name it, we design it – Web design, graphic design, branding, logos, business cards, flyers, brochures, magazines, etc.
- Manage entire company – Sales, accounts, projects, design team, digital marketing
Sales & Marketing
Rehab Detailing | April 2016 – Today
Complete automotive restyling and protection for high end cars and motorcycles.
- Sell services – Full color change vinyl wrap, paint protection film, window and taillight tint, custom wide body, carbon fiber and aero installation, custom wheels and airride suspension systems
- Manage sales and marketing – Manage sales pipeline, client relationships, website, social media, marketing campaigns
Captain & Owner
North Coast Yacht | Dec 2016 – Today
Complete restyling and protection for high end watercraft.
- Sell and fulfill services – Full color change vinyl wrap, vinyl graphics, gelcoat protection film, window tint, custom flooring, mechanical and electrical, renovation and restoration
- Manage sales, accounts and marketing
Apple | Nov 2014 – Nov 2016
Held a position in retail technical service as an immersive experience in the world’s leading technology company.
- Assisted customers in Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV use with no notice in advance
- Diagnosed hardware problems and performed hardware repairs
- Helped business customers market themselves to consumers, b2b2c
- Lead the country in business introductions and customer service score 5 consecutive weeks
Select Cars Cleveland | Jan 2011 – Nov 2014
Cleveland’s premier high end used car dealer, selling quality luxury and exotic vehicles.
- Educated staff on special features of luxury German and American vehicles
- Lead dealership in most vehicles sold 8 consecutive months
- Trained sales team on client relations, sales tactics and new inventory
- Transitioned to sales manager July 2013
Angelo Benedetti Inc | Feb 2008 – Jan 2011
- Web Design – Designed, coded and managed website
- Graphic Design – Designed company brochures, movies, all marketing material
- Tech – Trained employees using Apple products. Managed IT, printers, routers, etc
- Product Development – AutoCAD, product development, design, blueprinting, engineer electrical systems, metal fabrication, welding
Dude Cooking Food | Dec 2011 – Apr 2014
A wildly entertaining how-to cooking show cooking show focusing on simple recipes & eccentric characters.
- ReWrapped – Food Network | Season 1, 2014
- MasterChef – Fox TV | Season 4, 2013
- Web Series – YouTube | Seasons 1-2, 2011-13
- 4.5 million YouTube views | 3.5k YouTube subscribers
Wyoming Technical Institute | July 2007
Studied the science and technology that goes into modern, highly sophisticated automobiles.
- Tutored entire Automotive Technology curriculum to classmates and underclassmen
- Basic engine management & electrical systems
- Drivability diagnostics & drivetrain systems
- Chassis fabrication & high performance engines
Strongsville High School
Studied in Strongsville, Ohio | June 2005
Prepare to be blown away with my skills
Shoot me your info, I’ll get back to you